Sunday, January 13, 2013

Renren Zakari

      I just finished reading my daily manga updates with Renren Zakari and man I feel so satisfied. In all the typical shoujo mangas there are only a rare few where the main character chooses the Childhood friend/Good guy who actually cared about her since the beginning. This manga was one of the few, and it was a really sweet one too. A bit short with 5 chapters that I wish was a little longer but HNNNNNGGGG I'M SO HAPPY FOR SHIMA <33333 and the ending was really cute when he was teasing her with many kisses. All in all it was very cute and I liked it a lot. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Now at the moment I'm going to cry in a corner and sleep because I did an all nighter to finish art for a chorus battle. Here is the video, I can't tell you guys who I am because its Anonymous but you guys should check out the entries when they're posted on the deadline! Anyways PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment